Monday, September 19, 2011

DIY Easy Halloween Wreath


Check out this cute easy wreath I made today for Halloween!
It was super easy and for under $15 I got everything at Joann's Fabric Store.





I added a little glitter detail because I saw it in the cupboard and thought 'Why not?'


  Right now at Joann's they have coupons out for 40% off. The foam wreath here is  $8.99 40% off, the 1 yrd stripe print was $5.99 yrd, 30% off and the Tull/netting was $1.99 yrd 40% off, the ribbon was $3.99 and 40% off. PLUS you won't need the whole yard to cover the wreath, I wasn't sure what I was going to do so I wanted extra. Now I'll probably make some candle wraps or something else with the leftovers.

First I cut 5 strips of fabric the length by about 4in.
I wrapped those stripes messily around the wreath, then hot glued them down.

For the Knot details I just cut up some fabric and netting and bunched and glued.

Then cut the ribbon and hang!

It took me all of 5 mins to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment